How to convert DVD to iPod using DVD to iPod converter?
"What is the best software for DVD to iPod conversion that will work with all my DVD's? I want to put some of my DVD movies onto my iPod Touch. However, I can't seem to find software that both works for all kinds of DVD's and that is Mac OS friendly. Any suggestions?"
To download non-commercial DVDs to iPod could be easy. However, DVDs purchased or rented from online stores have copyright protections which can’t be easily done with just any kinds of program. To put encrypted DVD to iPod, you need a powerful application such as DVD Ripper. It is able to bypass the copyright protection and download and convert DVD to iPod format easily. The step by step guide tutorial below explains how to copy and encode DVD movies to iPod on Windows. If you are looking for Mac solution, please use our DVD Ripper for Mac.
(Tips: According to your platform, download the DVD to iPod ripper, install and open it. As DVD Ripper being the best solution for ripping DVDs to iPod on Windows, DVD Ripper for Mac serves the best Mac DVD to iPod Converter.)
Step-by-step Guide to Rip & Convert DVD to iPod on Mac/Windows
Load DVD Movies
Insert your DVD movie into the DVD-ROM drive of your computer. If your default DVD program runs, close it. Click on Load DVD button to import your DVD movies. Alternatively, you can also add DVD Folder, ISO files and IFO files as input.
Select iPod Output Formats
Click on Profile button to select output file format as MP4. Or, you can simply choose your specific iPod devices you have as the file format. Click on Browse button to change the output directory where your files will be saved.
Rip & Convert DVD to iPod
Everything is ready, hit on Start button to start the DVD to iPod conversion.
Then, wait for ripping to complete before you can watch them on the go. When the process is finished, the program let you know. And then you can add the movies to iTunes and sync with your iPod. Have fun. Note this professional tool works for all iPod models, like iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 4 HD.
1. If you want to combine several DVD chapters into one file, on the main interface, there is a check box "Merge into one file”, select it, and you will only get one output file instead of several files by chapters.
2. After you load the DVD file you may want to do some editing. Click "Edit" or "Clip" button to customize your DVD movies!
Crop: Enables you to customize the frame size (16:9, 4:3 etc) and cut off black margins of the videos
Effect: You can use this function to set the brightness, contrast, saturation, apply different movie styles like
Watermark: Add image or textual watermark to the video
Clip: Allows you to trim unwanted parts of the video
3. DVD Ripper for Mac is the most reliable Mac DVD to iPod converter which is able to rip & convert DVD to iPod on Mac easily. The steps are as easy as 1-2-3: Import DVD movies, select output format and convert. That’s it.
4. Alternatively, you may check our our DVD to iPod Converter.
About the Author | Michelle Fisher
Michelle is the senior editor of MP4 DVD Converter. She specializes in DVD/video burning, ripping, converting, etc.
2014-01-28 09:16:41/ Posted by Michelle Fisher.
- DVD Ripper
- Rip & convert any DVDs to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Kindle Fire, Galaxy, Lumia, etc.